WEST CREWKERNE PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING WILL BE HELD AT THE CLAPTON AND WAYFORD VILLAGE HALL ON TUESDAY 10th MARCH 2020
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime & Disorder, Health & Safety and Human Rights.
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
The business to be transacted will be;
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Public Open Forum – Each member of the public present is entitled to speak once only, in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than 5 minutes.
3. Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda (Pecuniary or non-statutory interests).
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 14TH January 2020.
5. Matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the Agenda.
6 Planning Matters.
West Crewkerne Parish Council is a Statutory Consultee for Planning Applications
and as such does not make the final decision on any application. Any decisions and comments made by the Parish Council will be fed into the planning process and added to the report by the Planning Officer. South Somerset District Council is the Planning Authority and will issue the final decision notice (Planning Determination) once their investigations into the application, consultation period and decision making process has been completed.
A): 20/00292/HOU The Coach House Henley Manor Henley Cross Crewkerne TA18 8PQ, External Alterations to replace one velux roof light and install one new velux roof light on front elevation of dwelling. Received 30th January 2020.
B): 20/00423/TPO Hillside Farm Hewish Crewkerne Somerset TA18 8QS, Application to fell one deciduous tree as shown within the South Somerset District Council (WECR 1) 2010 Tree Preservation Order, Woodland 5, Confirmed 15.11.10. Received 30th January 2020.
C). Fuzzy Ground and concerns raised.
Update from Councillir Best after his discussion with SSDC Planning.
7. Highway Matters
Ongoing reporting of potholes, poor road surfaces, ditches etc.
8. Reports from Councillors, including District and County Councillors.
A): To pay the Clerk’s Salary £106.40
B): To pay HMRC £26.60
11. To confirm that the next meeting will be the Annual Parish Meeting together with the West Crewkerne Parish Council meeting to be held on the 12th May 2020.