WEST CREWKERNE PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING WILL BE HELD AT THE CLAPTON AND WAYFORD VILLAGE HALL ON TUESDAY 14th JANUARY 2020
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime & Disorder, Health & Safety and Human Rights.
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
The business to be transacted will be;
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Public Open Forum – Each member of the public present is entitled to speak once only, in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than 5 minutes.
3. Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda (Pecuniary or non-statutory interests).
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 12TH November 2019.
5. Matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the Agenda.
6 Planning Matters.
West Crewkerne Parish Council is a Statutory Consultee for Planning Applications
and as such does not make the final decision on any application. Any decisions and comments made by the Parish Council will be fed into the planning process and added to the report by the Planning Officer. South Somerset District Council is the Planning Authority and will issue the final decision notice (Planning Determination) once their investigations into the application, consultation period and decision making process has been completed.
A); 19/02372/FUL 28th August 2019 Land OS6400 Peckmoor Farm Henley Crewkerne Somerset. Use of land for revised sting of 2 holiday lodges, formation of hardstanding for lodges and formation of trackways.
Application permitted with conditions on 12th December 2019.
B); 19/02774/PAMB 23rd September 2019 Farm buildings Lyminster Woolminstone Crewkerne Som. Notification for prior approval for the change of use of agricultural building to dwelling house.
Application permitted with conditions on 29th November 2019.
C); 19/02922/HOU 12th October 2019 The Rye Barn, Hewish, Crewkerne Somerset TA18 8QT. Garage conversion to form entrance, to include a door and 2 windows along with cladding and stone wall to match existing.
Application permitted with conditions on 5th December 2019.
7. Highway Matters
Roundham Small Improvement Scheme.
Ditches and Water Egress on to the roads throughout West Crewkerne.
8. Reports from Councillors, including District and County Councillors.
9. Considerations for a Neighbourhood Plan. Do we wish to join with Crewkerne Town Council in drawing up a Neighbourhood Plan.
10. Leaflet drop to the residents of West Crewkerne Parish.
A): To pay the Clerk’s Salary £152.00
B): To pay HMRC £38.00
C): To pay Mr D Yeomans for the order of leaflets. £32.99
D): To pay SALC for training course £25.00
E): To pay for the hire of the meeting room to Clapton and Wayford Village Hall.
F): To agree the proposals for the precept for 2020/21
Various e-mails including recycling monthly updates from SWP.
Road Closures from Gigaclear and other utilities providers
Avon and Somerset Police.
Somerset Waste Partnership new recycling details from 2020
Tree Planting Policy
Mobile and Laptop Regulations
12. To confirm that the next meeting of the West Crewkerne Parish Council will be
held on Tuesday 10th March 2020 at Clapton & Wayford Village Hall at 7.00pm.