WEST CREWKERNE PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING WILL BE HELD AT THE CLAPTON AND WAYFORD VILLAGE HALL ON TUESDAY 12th NOVEMBER 2019
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime & Disorder, Health & Safety and Human Rights.
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
The business to be transacted will be;
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Public Open Forum – Each member of the public present is entitled to speak once only, in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than 5 minutes.
3. Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda (Pecuniary or non-statutory interests).
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 10TH September 2019.
5. Matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the Agenda.
6 Planning Matters.
West Crewkerne Parish Council is a Statutory Consultee for Planning Applications
and as such does not make the final decision on any application. Any decisions and comments made by the Parish Council will be fed into the planning process and added to the report by the Planning Officer. South Somerset District Council is the Planning Authority and will issue the final decision notice (Planning Determination) once their investigations into the application, consultation period and decision making process has been completed.
A); 19/02348/DPO 31ST July 2019 Flaxhayes Woolminstone West Crewkerne Crewkerne Somerset TA18 8QP. Application to remove and discharge the agricultural tithe in relation to the planning application 91944 and the S106 agreement dated 28th May 1992 between SSDC and Kenneth Geoffrey Wetherall and Maureen Ruth Dare.
B); 19/02372/FUL 28th August 2019 Land OS6400 Peckmoor Farm Henley Crewkerne Somerset. Use of land for revised sting of 2 holiday lodges, formation of hardstanding for lodges and formation of trackways.
C); 19/02774/PAMB 23rd September 2019 Farm buildings Lyminster Woolminstone Crewkerne Som. Notification for prior approval for the change of use of agricultural building to dwelling house.
D); 19/02922/HOU 12th October 2019 The Rye Barn, Hewish, Crewkerne Somerset TA18 8QT. Garage conversion to form entrance, to include a door and 2 windows along with cladding and stone wall to match existing.
7. Highway Matters
Roundham Small Improvement Scheme.
Finger Post at Cathole Bridge Road
8. Reports from Councillors, including District and County Councillors.
9. Considerations for a Neighbourhood Plan. Document to follow in a couple of days
A): To pay the Clerk’s Salary £83.50
B): To pay HMRC £21.00
C): To pay maintenance charge on website £100.00
D): The half yearly statement of Receipts and Payments for the period ended
30th September 2019.
Various e-mails including recycling monthly updates from SWP.
Road Closures from Gigaclear and other utilities providers
Avon and Somerset Police.
Somerset Waste Partnership new recycling details from 2020
Tree Planting Policy
12. To confirm that the next meeting of the West Crewkerne Parish Council will be
held on Tuesday 14th January 2020 at Clapton & Wayford Village Hall at 7.00pm.