WEST CREWKERNE PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING WILL BE HELD AT THE CLAPTON AND WAYFORD VILLAGE HALL ON TUESDAY 12th MARCH 2019
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime & Disorder, Health & Safety and Human Rights.
The business to be transacted will be;
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Public Open Forum – Each member of the public present is entitled to speak once only, in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than 5 minutes.
3. Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda (Pecuniary or non-statutory interests).
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 9TH January 2019
5. Matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the Agenda.
6 Planning Matters.
West Crewkerne Parish Council is a Statutory Consultee for Planning Applications
and as such does not make the final decision on any application. Any decisions and comments made by the Parish Council will be fed into the planning process and added to the report by the Planning Officer. South Somerset District Council is the Planning Authority and will issue the final decision notice (Planning Determination) once their investigations into the application, consultation period and decision making process has been completed.
A): 18/03701/COU. 15th November 2018 A H Warren Trust Ltd Coombe Farm Roundham Crewkerne Somerset TA18 8RR, Partial change of use to include café, retail sales and organic butchery.
Application permitted with conditions.
B): 18/03873/HOU. 14TH January 2019 Clapton Court , Clapton Road West Crewkerne Crewkerne TA18 8PT, Alterations to dwelling including replacing a single building with new single storey garden room and conversion of part of an existing outbuilding into a games room and yoga studio.
C): 19/00301/HOU. 5TH February 2019 Manor Barns (10) Manor Barns Annexe (10A) Henley Crewkerne Somerset TA18 8PQ, Erection of a fence to separate 10 and 10A.
D): 19/00297/HOU 5TH February 2019 1 Wetstone View Council Houses Hewish Crewkerne Somerset TA18 8QX, Demolition of existing porch and rear conservatory and erection of side, front and rear extensions.
7. Highway Matters
Footbridge at Woolminstone for repair.
Flooding at Dunshams Lane
Finger Post for Seaborough
8. Reports from Councillors, including District and County Councillors.
A): To pay the Clerk’s Salary of £205.10
B): To pay HMRC £51.40
11. Parish Council elections and the process to follow.
12. To confirm that the next meeting of the West Crewkerne Parish Council will be the Annual Parish Council Meeting together with the Annual Parish Meeting and will be
held on Tuesday 14th May 2019 at Clapton & Wayford Village Hall at 7.00pm.