A Somerset farmer has recently been ordered to pay nearly £4000 in fines and costs forpolluting a stream with contaminated water. The incident near Stoke St Gregory was picked up during a routine Environment Agency visit. Water from a roofing drain had become contaminated by sileage discharge. It emptied into a watercourse within a Site of SpecialScientific Interest, impacting several kilometres of watercourse.
- Temporary Road Closure
- Temporary Road Closure Dunsham Lane
- Temporary Road Closure Section of Lyme Road B3165
- Temporary Road Closures
- (no title)
- Crewkerne and West Crewkerne Cemetery Fees
- Proposed planned improvements to road signage in Roundham.
- Water Pollution Somerset
- School Admission Arrangements 2020/21
- Changes to highways winter service 2018/19
- Somerset Council Bulk Buy Fuel Loan
- Private Water Supply
- New text number to combat rural crime
- Citizens Advice Chard